
I want to talk about types of machines. The two that I have are the basic 4-selection U-Turns, but U-Turn also makes larger ones. They have two different models of 8-selection machines, and they also have a huge 12-selection machine. You can see pictures and info about all of these on their website.
You can usually spend between $80-200 on these machines if you want to, but on eBay I found a machine that the folks simply wanted to get rid of. I bought it for $46, and made a deal with them to get another one for the same price. So now I have two machines, for the price I could easily have paid for just one. I thank the Lord for that deal.
So then I sat down and played with the machines for awhile, over a couple days. I got some candy and played with the settings, deciding how I wanted to set the dispensers for the different candies. The U-Turns have an easily-adjustable wheel that determines how much candy comes out in each vend. In the process of figuring out which settings I wanted to use for each candy, I also figured out how to take the machines completely apart and put them together again, as well as how the mechanisms work and what to do if they get stuck. So, now I need to get myself backed by a charity, and work on placing them. I want to get these machines out there earning money for me!!

No comments:
Post a Comment