Thursday, April 17

Sorry About That

O.K., sorry I haven't been on here in awhile. I've been working mostly on my other blog, and then of course there's always tons of other stuff that needs to be done...

I talked more with the charity that I wanted to support, and the bottom line is that they do not have a vending machine program, nor do they want to start one. I offered to make my own stickers, but they asked that I not use their name or logo. So we're kinda back to square 1 as far as a charity is concerned.

On other matters, I found a lady who is selling what appears to be an excellent booklet concerning the placing of vending machines. I am going to buy it, and once I have read it, I will know whether or not to recommend it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Rebekah!! Thank you so much for welcoming me back :) I can't wait to see how your blog turns out! Love you, sweet one, Heather

Cattlemans Daughter said...

Hello! I have not been commenting for what seems like forever or I would have known about your new site! :-) Good luck with all of this! Hope it is all going well.

Keep always being YOU!!!
Amy

Rebekah said...

Thank you both!