Hey, if anybody is reading this, I need to come up with a title for my candy vending business. Anybody have any ideas?
I am currently considering 'Candy With a Twist', and 'Twist and Turn'. I like both of these, but if anybody else has an idea, can you let me know? Unfortunately, I can't offer a prize here on the blog like I am for my friends, but I will at least announce the name of the winner, and the winning title.
This title will be on my business cards, and probably on my machines also, so it needs to be good.
On other matters, I believe I am going with a specific charity, but I don't want to say anything quite yet...I want to pray more and sleep on it one more night before I have to make a final decision on that matter.
One last note, I purchased the Vending Locations Booklet sold at http://www.vending-locations.com/ It had several helpful tips, plus a few scripts to use, and even a location agreement form. I'm not sure whether it was necessarily worth $18, but then, I'm too much of a cheapskate. I don't like spending 50¢! So I do recommend it, and I am glad I bought it...
That's all for now, but please leave me a comment if you can think up a great title!
Monday, April 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like Candy with a Twist!
I'm racking my brain but can't come up with anything better.
I think you got it right there.
What kind of candy will you have in there?
I'll keep thinking. Is there a deadline for name entries? :)
Thanks, Kate. The only deadline is when the charity finally gets back to me!!
Hey! I told you I would leave you my email. yougotpownedoldschool@yahoo.com
I know its dumb, you will just have to live with it hehe.
Be sure to write (type) I would love to talk.
Brock-
Post a Comment